I, agree to the following:
- That I am participating in the yoga classes offered by Crystal Core Yoga during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga, physical exercise or health. I recognise that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a doctor prior to and regarding my participation in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops offered by my instructor or substitute teacher. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in the yoga classes, health programmes or workshops that I sign up too.
- If I am pregnant, I understand that I participate fully at my own risk and that of my unborn child/children.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programmes or workshops, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks or injuries.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programmes or workshops, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against the instructor or substitute teacher for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in these programmes.
- I understand that from time to time during yoga classes, the instructor may physically adjust students’ form and posture. If I do not want such physical adjustments, I will inform the instructor at each class I attend (for in-person classes only).
- I also acknowledge that if I do wish to receive such adjustments, it is my responsibility to inform the instructor when an adjustment has gone as far as I desire at that time (for in-person classes only).
- I hereby take full and sole responsibility from any liability of loss or damage to personal property associated with yoga classes or any other events (for in-person classes only).
Additional considerations for online live stream yoga classes. I, agree to the following:
- By taking part in any online class, I acknowledge that classes may be physically strenuous, and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there could be a risk of personal injury.
- When practising from home, I accept full responsibility for my space and the health and safety precautions within this space.
- I acknowledge that Crystal Core Yoga accepts no responsibility for any potential injuries as a result of yoga practice in my own home.
- Crystal Core Yoga is not responsible for any injuries that I may experience as a result of the use of any material found on the company website (e.g. pre-recorded YouTube videos).
- Whilst practicing yoga online, I am responsible for choosing and taking suitable modifications within my practice.
- If I chose to divert from the general instructions of the yoga class, then I am doing so at my own discretion.
When signing up & registering for live stream yoga classes, I accept the following:
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents.
I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above under my own free will.
By booking into any Crystal Core Yoga classes or accessing online material I hereby agree to the terms and conditions above.
When signing up to Crystal Core Yoga’s live stream classes you indicate acceptance of the waiver outlined in the terms & conditions above.